connecting westinghouse 32" hdtv to fios
stevesaw

I just purchased a westinghouse vr-3215. I just have component cables as my old tv was not hd. But I can't seem to get fios to sense this and the instructions are non-existent.  Help!!

0 Likes
Re: connecting westinghouse 32" hdtv to fios
Karl_VZ
Contributor - Level 1

Hi Steve --

When using component cables to connect, you need to make sure you've got the Red-Blue-Green cable hooked up to the back of the set top box's video output and then into the TV's component video input.  Additionally, you need the Red-White audio cables going from the set top box's audio output to the TV's audio input that corresponds with the component input.  Once all the wiring is done, you need to switch the input on your TV to its component video input using the button that allows you to do so; label is usually SOURCE, INPUT, VIDEO, or TV/VIDEO.  At this point you should see a picture on the screen.

If you're still having some troubles, just reply back to this thread and let us know.  Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: connecting westinghouse 32" hdtv to fios
raffaral

I just got a westinghouse hd tv vr-3225  I cannot get the remote to control tv.  I went through the instruction but none of the codes work. I have a phillips control. Can you help

0 Likes