dvr program won't play past a certain time
stevebri
Enthusiast - Level 2
I have a recording on the dvr that won't play past a certain time in the recording, about 10 minutes in. This has happened before, but onl intermittently.
Re: dvr program won't play past a certain time
Dnick72

This is a issue I am having quite a bit. I have determined what is causing it but I have not found an answer, I assume it is a bug that will need to be fixed by Verizon.

We have two dvrs. If I am recording a show on one dvr then watch a show recorded on the other DVR from the one I am recording on, it will freeze up the recording DVR.

0 Likes
Re: dvr program won't play past a certain time
JanetInNJ
Enthusiast - Level 2

Interesting.  I just posted a question about a similar issue with recorded programs that just freeze up.  We also have two DVRs.  Last night I wanted to record 2 shows at the same time.  I recorded one on the DVR in the living room.  The other one on the DVR in my son's room.  

I watched the one from my son's DVR in the living room today.  Then I went to watch the one I recorded on that DVR and it froze up.  Couldn't watch show.  I had to watch on my computer (from CBS website).

This also happened with a program I recorded Monday.  Wouldn't go past 5 minutes.  But I don't think my son's DVR was involved in that.  

I will pay attention and see what the circumstances if it happens again.  

0 Likes