In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I have a 7216 home media dvr. It will record and play back fine. It will fast forward. It will not back up live tv or a recorded show. I have given up on calling as I spent about an hour on the phone to a tech and I knew more about the device than she did. I have reset, unplugged and that made no difference.
Oh, it makes no difference if I am using the skip backup or the other backup button. It has 1.6.2 software I believe.
so your rewind buttons do not work?
have you tried a remote from another room?
if the other remote works.. get a new remote... if both remotes do the same... get a new DVR
It isn't the remote buttons. The dvr will not back up the program. Regardless of which back button you push the picture will pixelate and only back up a few seconds, then no more. It will fast forward. It does not matter if the program is recorded or live.
I have this problem too on my DVR, usually on HD channels. It doesn't happen all the time or only on certain channels, but sporadically. Haven't figured it out. Works fine with rewinding recorded content, but not always with live programming.
This has been an issue for me for a while, in which live programming cannot be paused or rewound. I have also found that occasionally there is a huge delay of 20 - 30 seconds between the command input and the actual implementation of the command, which initially led me to believe that the machine was just not responding at all. It was responding, just real slow. My remedy for this is to use the channel change rocker button to go up/down one channel and then back to the original, and it seems to pause/rewind OK after that. Another remote issue which is fun is to change channels, but it doesn't actually change even though the info banner at the bottom of the screen indicates the change was made. Changing channels again seems to fix it. There are other threads on this forum which discuss remotes being affected by IR interference from TV's, and TV room light sensors that adjust the picture automatically. I'm curious to find out if these ailments are an issue for the Motorola boxes, and if the new DVRs in the works might be less prone to interference. Thank you.