Switch Account

equipment pricing list

equipment pricing list

Contributor plasterman
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(1,083 Views)

Can someone please provide a place or link where I can find all the prices for the various boxes. I have a HD box with DVR in living room and then 5 digital adapters . 'mI trying see what options i have when upgrading any or all of the adapters .I have looked everywhere just for a simple list of pricing , should not be that hard . Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II
Message 2 of 3
(1,070 Views)

@plasterman wrote:

Can someone please provide a place or link where I can find all the prices for the various boxes. I have a HD box with DVR in living room and then 5 digital adapters . 'mI trying see what options i have when upgrading any or all of the adapters .I have looked everywhere just for a simple list of pricing , should not be that hard . Thanks

There's no exact page to easily go to to see them, but you can see what things cost through your account.

If you go to add/upgrade services in your account there will be a tv outlets and equipment link on the left. Going there will show the equipment you currently have, cost, etc. as well as what you can get with prices.

Contributor plasterman
Contributor
Message 3 of 3
(1,010 Views)

Thank you , I had found that in a earlier search , but i thought there were other boxes to choose from besides HD, I finally found out that they got rid of the other SD set top boxes, so now only have two choices HD box or Digital adapter. I really don't feel the need to upgrade that much for a couple 20 year old tv's

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.