fantasy football widget
toco66

I play in a fantasy football leage with espn.com. I have tried severla times to enter my member name into the verizon widget and it doesn't find my member name. I have tried my email adress, which is what I use to log into espn.com, I have also tried my team name, and that doesn't work either. Can anyone help me?

0 Likes
Re: fantasy football widget
jmcohen231
Contributor - Level 3

I don't think that you are supposed to sign in with your e-mail address or team name, just your member name.

It works for me (although I have not checked it in the past few weeks).

Once you log in, it will display your teams.

0 Likes
toco66

I tried that too. My email is {edited for privacy}. so I tried the whole thing, then I tried just toco66, then I tried my team name, and none of them worked.

0 Likes
markcriscione

Having the same problem with fantasy football widget. It is no longer recognizing me as an ESPN fantasy football member. It did allow me to enter my username in but it kept displaying no information at this time...try back later. So...after 3 weeks of this, I deleted my name on verizon and tried to reenter it. Now it can't find me anymore!

0 Likes
jmcohen231
Contributor - Level 3

well, I tried it out last night, and the widget is not all that great.  Eric, the VP blogger for VZ claimed that you would be able to watch the game while your widget is up.  unless I'm missing a step, that was a complete lie.  the widget is slow, hard to navigate, and cumbersome.

it needs to be widescreen or transparent.

my real suggestion would to make it a sidebar so that you can watch most of the game with your stats updating to the right.

--jason

0 Likes
toco66

ya I still can't get it to find my member name. I called verizon and spent a half hour with tech support, and they couldn't figure it out. They suggested I call espn. Guess I'm not getting this to work.

0 Likes