Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

fios TV remote widget

arredondosha
Contributor
Contributor

fios TV remote widget

Message 1 of 2
(503 Views)

Do I need to be hooked up to Verizon's router in order to use the widget. I currently have my fios router hooked up to my asus router and I use the asus for all my wifi needs. everytime I try to configure the widget with my android phone it doesn't work. But if I hook up to the fios router the widget works how can I make the asus router work with the widget. 

1 REPLY 1
armond_in_nj
Gold Contributor IV
Gold Contributor IV

Re: fios TV remote widget

Message 2 of 2
(481 Views)

@arredondosha wrote:

... I currently have my fios router hooked up to my asus router and I use the asus for all my wifi needs...

There are at least eight ways to do this.  All eight plus methods result in different configurations with different properties.  Unless you specifically describe your setup and router settings and configurations, there's little anyone here can say to help you with your issue.  I suggest you use the classifications available on the DSLReports FiOS FAQ pages to describe your rig, and let us know what you have.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.