fios and ultrviolet
lesliegreg

i linked my fios account to ultraviolet and when i go to my library it wont let me play about half of the movies, why?

0 Likes
Re: fios and ultrviolet
jpaul1972

@lesliegreg wrote:

i linked my fios account to ultraviolet and when i go to my library it wont let me play about half of the movies, why?

I'm experiencing the same thing.  I checked the Verizon site regarding UV, and they said something about not all movies may be available yet, not sure why.

0 Likes
sandman3382

At least you guys have some movies.  I get any movies to show up in my Library.  I have been working with UltraViolet people which was useless.  I kept saying all is linked and seems to be fine. 

0 Likes
ndmom1

I have linked my fios account and my ultraviolet account, but I am unable to get any of the movies on my tv.  I can watch them on my laptop with vudu but none of them are showing up in my "on demand library" the way they are supposed to.  I am pretty sure it is a verizon glitch.  I already followed all the directions on the FIOS website to no avail. Does anyone have any suggestions?

0 Likes
wapo2015

I linked my Ultraviolet to Verizon FIOS over a week ago. It said it was "linked" right away, and it still shows it as linked, but I cannot access any of my movies or TV shows. My UV works fine on Vudu and Flixster. The instructions that say to go to "My Library" are vague - what submenu should you choose - Purchases? All the submenus are empty, and clicking on Ultraviolet brings you back to the "Your UltraViolet™ Library has been linked with My Verizon" screen. If it works, I haven't figured it out yet. I can;t see any of my movies or TV shows in the My Library menu. Verizon should make this work or just not offer it at all.

0 Likes
sandman2291

I got mine to work.. Yu have to be the primary account holder to UV.  Since I was only an added member to my sons account, I had to have him make me a owner.. Then it worked.  I get only half of my movies since Verizon doesn't offer all of my movies.  I works just fine. 

Make sure you are the Primary owner of the UV account.  

Under the On Demand,  your movies should be under Purchases..  

Mine worked..

0 Likes