Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.

fios and ultrviolet

lesliegreg
Contributor
Contributor

fios and ultrviolet

Message 1 of 6
(1,739 Views)

i linked my fios account to ultraviolet and when i go to my library it wont let me play about half of the movies, why?

5 REPLIES 5
jpaul1972
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: fios and ultrviolet

Message 2 of 6
(1,648 Views)

@lesliegreg wrote:

i linked my fios account to ultraviolet and when i go to my library it wont let me play about half of the movies, why?

I'm experiencing the same thing.  I checked the Verizon site regarding UV, and they said something about not all movies may be available yet, not sure why.

sandman3382
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 6
(1,586 Views)

At least you guys have some movies.  I get any movies to show up in my Library.  I have been working with UltraViolet people which was useless.  I kept saying all is linked and seems to be fine. 

ndmom
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 6
(1,536 Views)

I have linked my fios account and my ultraviolet account, but I am unable to get any of the movies on my tv.  I can watch them on my laptop with vudu but none of them are showing up in my "on demand library" the way they are supposed to.  I am pretty sure it is a verizon glitch.  I already followed all the directions on the FIOS website to no avail. Does anyone have any suggestions?

wapo2015
Contributor
Contributor

Message 5 of 6
(1,401 Views)

I linked my Ultraviolet to Verizon FIOS over a week ago. It said it was "linked" right away, and it still shows it as linked, but I cannot access any of my movies or TV shows. My UV works fine on Vudu and Flixster. The instructions that say to go to "My Library" are vague - what submenu should you choose - Purchases? All the submenus are empty, and clicking on Ultraviolet brings you back to the "Your UltraViolet™ Library has been linked with My Verizon" screen. If it works, I haven't figured it out yet. I can;t see any of my movies or TV shows in the My Library menu. Verizon should make this work or just not offer it at all.

sandman2291
Contributor
Contributor

Message 6 of 6
(1,375 Views)

I got mine to work.. Yu have to be the primary account holder to UV.  Since I was only an added member to my sons account, I had to have him make me a owner.. Then it worked.  I get only half of my movies since Verizon doesn't offer all of my movies.  I works just fine. 

Make sure you are the Primary owner of the UV account.  

Under the On Demand,  your movies should be under Purchases..  

Mine worked..

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title