fios remote problems!
j3l2m

can someone please help me with this problem?

my fios remote has started to slowly work less and less and finally, since yesterday, it is totally messed up now. 

any button i press ( volume, guide..anything) and hold for more than just 1 second, the keys seem dim and then suddenly all the keys light up. and after it lights up, it takes about 2 more seconds to press any button to work properly. it's very annoying!!

is there anything i can do to fix this? (i have tried resetting and taking the batteries out)

0 Likes
Re: fios remote problems!
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

@j3l2m wrote:

can someone please help me with this problem?

my fios remote has started to slowly work less and less and finally, since yesterday, it is totally messed up now. 

any button i press ( volume, guide..anything) and hold for more than just 1 second, the keys seem dim and then suddenly all the keys light up. and after it lights up, it takes about 2 more seconds to press any button to work properly. it's very annoying!!

is there anything i can do to fix this? (i have tried resetting and taking the batteries out)

Instead of just taking the batteries out, have you tried replacing them with a fresh pair?  Sounds like a dying set of batteries to me.

0 Likes