fuel tv
salafam
Fuel tv is so pixelated that I cant see anything on that channel!! Im trying to watch the UFC fight but this is very irritating.
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: fuel tv Verizon, its time to get this for your people in HD
RobertVince

I have been checking online and people have been complaining about the quality of the Fuel picture for a long time.

Fuel does have an HD channel, so explain to me how my Ultimate HD tv package has a low def Fuel TV channel?

Verizon has been dragging its feet on this possibly because not too many people watched Fuel tv to begin with, but now that the UFC is on the channel, it has brought a lot more viewers to it.  Now I just cancelled my Optimum account to switch to Fios, didn't even think I had to check if they had fuel tv HD, but was sadly mistaken.  I can tell you that if it is not added soon, I will be switching back and I think its time for all UFC fans to bombard verizon with requests to carry the HD version of this channel.

0 Likes
Re: fuel tv
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3
Since we haven't heard back from you as requested in your private support case, it appears you no longer need assistance after we provided steps for correcting this. Please make a post anytime you need assistance.
0 Likes