Re: >>>NOT SUBSCRIBED OUTAGE IN NY <<< Solution Please read!!!!!
Hubrisnxs
Legend

That trick has worked for a lot of folks. If it didnt work for you then id try resetting my router and then after i got the connection back, then id try that auto correct again. I think you can do it online too at www.verizon.com/repair

0 Likes
TommyRox
Enthusiast - Level 3

Solution from the STB

Press Menu >> Customer Support >> In Home Agent >> STB/DVR Auto Correct

Select all STBs by pressing 1 or the select the STB/DVR having the issue and then press Right Arrow button for NEXT then Right Arrow button again to start process.

****it will take up to 8 or so minutes to resolve and it will say "Loading" for some time - the circle icon will not spin

*** if you get an error when accessing STB/DVR Auto Correct - EXIT to live TV and repeat process above

broncos121
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm in Central PA and service went out at 12:30 PM. Waited 45 minutes for customer service to answer

my call and was told the problem would be resolved in 24 hours. What problem? She didn't know. I went

without all channels except locals. Referenced this blog and tried auto-correct and it fixed the issue. Why

couldn't a customer service rep tell me this? It's 10:25 PM and I have all channels.

0 Likes
broncos121
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks alot. Worked for me. You ought to work for Verizon, seems you have a brain.

0 Likes
TommyRox
Enthusiast - Level 3
Thanks glad it worked 🙂
0 Likes
therocprince
Enthusiast - Level 1

That soultuion worked for me in HBG, PA.

Thanks so much, all tech support kept saying was "They're working on it". They told me Midnight last night, and now they were saying 11:28PM tonight. All fixed now.

Zortar

Going through the "fix" for the 4th time.  Online support is down, live chat is down, called the numer shown on the tv and get message saying the office is closed and to try another time.

0 Likes
RSinALB
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, this works. It took me 2 tries. The first time I did it by AutoCorrecing only the main STB, on the second try I did 2 boxes. My neighbor tried it and it worked on the 4th try. The last time she was on hold with TS and listening to the hold music!

Thanks!!!

tomeNerd

There is no way to do this for the cable cards installed in my TiVO.

What is the solution to fix the outage for cable card users?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

www.verizon.com/repair   quick fix for set top box has worked for a lot of people too, so try that. 

0 Likes