Re: >>>NOT SUBSCRIBED OUTAGE IN NY <<< Solution Please read!!!!!
marysull
Enthusiast - Level 1

The proposed solution is not working for me, I too spent over 40 minutes on the phone on hold - I am absolutely appalled at the abject LACK of customer service.

NO INFO from ONLINE

NO INFO from Verizon - text, email, etc

NO INFO ANYWHERE FROM THE COMPANY.

This is NOT customer Service - this is being given the "middle one" by Verizon as far as I am concerned. 

I am so very disappointed in them.

So, no help on the phone, no help online, no communications from the company, not receiving the service that I am paying for, hmm - time to file a complaint with the FCC I think.

tomeNerd

Got through to support after 1hr 1 minute on the phone. He reset my cable cards remotely, and said it would take 1 hr. He also said it was a temporary fix, and not to expect a permanent one until tomorrow morning (3/26)

0 Likes
tomeNerd
if it didnt help when you posted it yesterday, why would it help now???
0 Likes
beyond2k1
Enthusiast - Level 1

@marysull wrote:

The proposed solution is not working for me, I too spent over 40 minutes on the phone on hold - I am absolutely appalled at the abject LACK of customer service.

NO INFO from ONLINE

NO INFO from Verizon - text, email, etc

NO INFO ANYWHERE FROM THE COMPANY.

This is NOT customer Service - this is being given the "middle one" by Verizon as far as I am concerned. 

I am so very disappointed in them.

So, no help on the phone, no help online, no communications from the company, not receiving the service that I am paying for, hmm - time to file a complaint with the FCC I think.

Agree. I am calling tomorrow to switch back to Time Warner. At least Time Warner answers the phone.

0 Likes
Chelay
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm glad this solution is working for somebody in the Hbg. area - wish it was working for me in New Cumberland.  But it's not.  I just tried the 'fix' for the third time, and this time it returned an error message, saying that the 'data not available at this time.  Try again later."  Well, that was different at least - but not at all helpful.  Guess I'm stuck watching re-runs of the Monkees on Antenna TV (NOT what I'm paying for!).  My tolerance is running pretty low here....  😞

0 Likes
Ransac
Enthusiast - Level 1

Unplug stb from wall, wait 15 seconds, then plug in. Let it start up. then try the auto correct.  I do believe that ther are still some channels affected. But all of my Stb's came up

Sigma1040
Enthusiast - Level 3

Went down Friday night. Was told it'd be up and ready by noon Saturday, then by 8:00am Sunday, then by 8:00pm Sunday...

Reset my router and my STB from the in-home agent several times... Nada. Unplugged box... Nada. Auto-correct several times... Nada.

I understand these things happen, but it is completely inexcusable that this "known-problem" is mentioned no where on the website except in these forums.

0 Likes
estrogenbrigade

IT WORKED! IT WORKED!! It took a few tries, but I got it!!!!! Of course, now, i'm into a show on PBS...which I was getting before the restoration...

0 Likes
estrogenbrigade

Keep trying! It took me a few tries to get past the error message...just keep going out and coming back in...eventually the screen will give you the option to select your boxes, and it the right arrow button next to the ok button to move along...

0 Likes
WantMyTV

>>>NOT SUBSCRIBED OUTAGE IN HARRISBURG PA AREA for Channels >49 all day Sunday.  What is going on? <<< Solution Please read!!!!!

0 Likes