Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

having problen with battery back-up unit beeping and not working properly.need a tech

reen2gold
Contributor
Contributor

having problen with battery back-up unit beeping and not working properly.need a tech

Message 1 of 4
(1,260 Views)

Battery Back-up Unit Beeping and not working properll. I need a tech out here asap.

Rere Ligon

3 REPLIES 3
armond_in_nj
Gold Contributor IV
Gold Contributor IV

Re: having problen with battery back-up unit beeping and not working properly.need a tech

Message 2 of 4
(1,256 Views)

@reen2gold wrote:
Battery Back-up Unit Beeping and not working properll. I need a tech out here asap.

Rere Ligon

Have you considered typing "battery backup unit" into the "Ask The Community" search box at the top of this (and every) page?  You just may find that your question has been answered over 100 times.

CRobGauth
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: having problen with battery back-up unit beeping and not working properly.need a tech

Message 3 of 4
(1,237 Views)

This is mainly a user supported forum. If you really need a tech, you will need to contact verizon.

My prefered method is via twitter @verizonsupport.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
viafax999
Gold Contributor VII Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Message 4 of 4
(1,145 Views)

@reen2gold wrote:

Rere Ligon

The batteries are a customer replaceable part .  Verizon will probably offer to send you one at a much inflated price or you could just go and buy one at batteries +, radio shack etc.

Open the ont and pull the battery out and disconnect it.  When the red light goes out reconnect it, that may fix it for some number of months.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.