help help going out of my mind.
xertech91451

Well, let me state that, verizon has up to my recent move been without any problems or outages.. Now, let me tell my sad story of trying to get a HD cable box.

I had only internet at my old address and thought I would update to the bundle that includes phone, internet and tv. Switched everything over to my new address and confirmed everything was hooked up before I moved in. And yes, when I moved in the internet was on and cable was ready.

But, my hd cable box never showed up, and after a few calls and sorrys from the people at verizon they said one was being deliverd on the 18th of July.. Of course this is where my story begines, no box showed up on the 18th.

Called them and asked , where is my hd box? The answer I got was , the system screwed up your order and they never sent one..

Called a few more times and a few more sorrys, your box will be delivered in a week or so...

Waited a week or so, no box. Called and the insisted the box was delivered, by the ups tracking number.  They delivered it to my old address. Ugh... The frustration is enormous.  

Called and spoke with a really nice lady, promised that the box would be delivered on the 08/11/14 ... Of course a no show, called verizon and the insisted they delivered it and the tracking number says so, wrong address again.

So, after probally ten calls, three hours with tech support.  no hd box.   What can I do ????  I have no more patience and just feed up.  

I've had verizon for three years, two iphones.. Never ever had one problem, every support person was on top, never had a issue they couldn't solve...    ALL I WANT IS A HD CABLE BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: help help going out of my mind.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi xertech9145,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: help help going out of my mind.
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We did not hear back from you on your Private Support case. We hope you were able to find resolution to your issue.

If you require further assistance, feel free to make a new post, and we can be sure to look into your issue. As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Thanks,
Marcial

0 Likes