how do i sign up for fios tv in washington dc?
sschacht
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do i sign up for fios tv in washington dc?
spacedebris
Master - Level 2

Go to this web page

http://www22.verizon.com/Residential/FiOSTV/Plans/Plans.htm

down toward the bottom you will see "ultimate football fans"

There will be a link in there to check for availablity. Check to see if it is available in your area

If available, then on that same page (link above) down toward the bottom right, there is a link to order online. or you can call 888-553-1555 and place an order via the phone

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: how do i sign up for fios tv in washington dc?
spacedebris
Master - Level 2

Go to this web page

http://www22.verizon.com/Residential/FiOSTV/Plans/Plans.htm

down toward the bottom you will see "ultimate football fans"

There will be a link in there to check for availablity. Check to see if it is available in your area

If available, then on that same page (link above) down toward the bottom right, there is a link to order online. or you can call 888-553-1555 and place an order via the phone

0 Likes
Re: how do I sign up for fios tv in washington dc?
sschacht

my problem is that fios tv is not yet available in washington dc.  verizon issued a press release on september 1, 2009, stating, among other things, that fios tv would be available in my neighborhood this calendar year.  i can't sign up for fios on the web, because the web says that the service is not available.  i am trying to sign up for fios (or learn when exactly it will be available), before it is available.

0 Likes
Re: how do I sign up for fios tv in Washington dc?
spacedebris
Master - Level 2

Rarely does Verizon "pre-sell" fios. They do do it on occasion but not often.

Have they installed it on your street yet? You will know as they would likely have torn up the streets when they were laying the fios.

If the fios is layed then it is "usually" available within 6-8 weeks of being layed

If you have fios already and are just waiting for the TV portion, then that depends on when they have the tv equipment in place and have a license to broadcast in your area. Usually the license is the hold up. The web page is generally about 3 weeks behind actual availability. You can call Verizon and see if it is available for sale yet. If it is, there you go. If they say not yet, you will have to just keep checking as they will not be able to give you a timeline.

0 Likes