iPad and Media Manager Issues
morgansinmd

I just installed the Verizon Media Manager App on my iPad and it will not pull anything from my pc.  It keeps telling me to register.  It lets me sign in with my id, lets me bookmark things, but I cannot pull media from my PC.  It is very frustrating.  Want to be able to view flex view stuff for the kids while on the road and cannot.  Also cannot find the fios on demand app in the App store.  Please help.  The other app that is not working at all is the MY VZ account app.  I cannot check bills, pay bills, check email or anything you should be able to do with it.  If the app's are buggy, pull them.  Please advise with any solutions.

0 Likes
Re: iPad and Media Manager Issues
UnnDunn
Contributor - Level 3

Here's the master page for all of Verizon's apps. Right now only the Media Manager app is available for iPad.

In order to view your personal media, it must first be uploaded to your FlexView Library. This can be done using the Media Manager application on your PC or Mac.

The Media Manager iPad app also allows you to stream Flex View movies and TV shows you have purchased from Verizon, whether you bought it on your set-top-box, PC or phone. In other words, it also serves as the FiOS On Demand app.

0 Likes
kumar2

the meadia manager app for iPad is useless. It keps asking me to register. I cant do any thing with it frm my ipad 

0 Likes
sparkygriz

I agree. Media manager is totally useless. I've tried it on multiple PCs and though the tv recognizes the pc, I can't play YouTube videos. I can see the list of videos and thumbnails, but I always  get an "Error in Play Video" message on the tv. As for my iPad2, the TV/Cable YouTube widget doesn't even recognize the ipad although the ipad is running, it's on the wifi and Media Mgr is running.

0 Likes
Rogergrover

Yes i agree. Most verizon fios apps are worthless. Downloaded media manager, is connected, running on ipad, still cant play youtube videos on tv. Keeps looking for a computer with media manager. Wish verizon would stop releasing this trash.

0 Likes