iPhone DVR app & accessing multiple DVR's
ksoza1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Can the iPhone FIOS DVR app control multiple DVR's? 

Appears from FAQ on web site it can, but does not reference is this iPhone capable.  Have been able to set up one of my DVR's, but no option to register another DVR appears in the app.  Do I need to use the TV widget mode to add another DVR?

0 Likes
Re: iPhone DVR app & accessing multiple DVR's
VZ_Ron
Contributor - Level 2

Hey ksoza, to use your mobile device with another HD STB in your home, you must first register the mobile device with that STB.  Register another HD STB following the same instructions you did for the first STB.  Once you've registered with multiple STBs in your home, you can easily switch between STBs. When the FiOS Mobile Remote app is open on your mobile device, press the STB button in the top-right corner of your screen.  A list of STBs will be displayed on your mobile device. Select the STB name to which you want to use your mobile device.

0 Likes
Re: iPhone DVR app & accessing multiple DVR's
ksoza1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ron,

Thanks for the suggestions.  The problem is there appears to be no way to register another DVR from the app as suggested.  When the iPhone app is launched, it load the info for the curently registered DVR by defauklt.  How do I then register a second DVR?  Only possible way menu wise seems be to LOGOUT from app under SETTINGS, which implies you are then disabling the original box.  Are you sure the iPhone app can handle two DVR's?  Many thanks in advance.

0 Likes