Switch Account

media guide troubles

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(2,945 Views)

Why is it that every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday I have to reset my media guide?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 2 of 3
(2,938 Views)

I'm sorry, but what do you mean by "reset my media guide"? I can't think of anything I have ever had to do specifically on a Fri, Sat, or Sun with FiOS TV, period, so some more details would be helpful.

Keller, TX 76248

Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 3 of 3
(2,872 Views)

Do you mean reset your router because you lost your guide?  Do you reset your set top box? As Justin stated above more info sure would take out the guessing here.  Is it on 1 TV or more than 1? This is also important to let us know this way we can isolate your issue to one box or all. Thanks.

Joe D
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.Follow us on Twitter™!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.