media manager works but...
mja351
Enthusiast - Level 3

the video produced on the tv looks like a bad vhs tape is playing and the audio is hardly ever in syc.am i paying for this and how can i get rid of it?

0 Likes
Re: media manager works but...
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

You are not paying for this service. It is one of many services that are provided to you for being a Verizon customer. Should you want to get rid of it you can uninstall the program from your computer.

0 Likes
Viper434
Enthusiast - Level 2

I can't even get my Media Manager to work at all. My TV says "no devices found" rescan, same thing. I called customer service and was told it was a known problem. The Media Manager has been out for a while and still has issues. Free or not, it should be working.

0 Likes
Beelzel
Enthusiast - Level 3

"You are not paying for this service. It is one of many services that are provided to you for being a Verizon customer."

Really, this is an all too typical response from Verizon. 

You are providing the media manager to your customers, who are paying for Verizon service.  Secondly, without this addition, options on the Verizon widgets (ie YouTube, which I also must add I have it installed but it cannot be located on my PC a majority of the time) require this service to be installed and running.

Verizon... You should support what you post instead of the usual tech dismissive attitude of "just uninstall it then"

0 Likes
Viper434
Enthusiast - Level 2

How about a solution to the problems with the Media Manager. That would be usefull feedback.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

The poster expressed no interest in trying to get it fixed. He wanted to know if and how to get rid of it. There is a newer verision of the Media Manager that you would need to uninstall the old version and install the new version. If you are still having troubles with it please send me a private message.

0 Likes
Viper434
Enthusiast - Level 2

Okay, thanks.

0 Likes
Viper434
Enthusiast - Level 2

PM sent

0 Likes