menu navigation lag
dw1020

I have just got fios and i have noticed major lag when bringing up the main menu or widgets... there is also a small amount(but noticable) amount of lag when navigating the menus normally... there is a huge lag when switching between widgets... is this a problem that everyone is having or is there a way i can fix this or does verizon have to update the menus so that there is no lag.?

0 Likes
Re: menu navigation lag
VZ_Shawn
Contributor - Level 1

Hi. Sorry for any inconvenience you've experienced. Please provide info using the following secure link and reply once the form has been submitted. Once I receive the form I will contact you so that I look into this matter for you.

https://www22.verizon.com/content/verizonsupport/

ShawnG

0 Likes
boshubinsky

I had this lag as well. Since the boxes are connected to the internet, I'd do a ping from your computer and check the latency. If you have high latency, it's probably that. I'd change your DNS servers or contact Verizon to do it for you and it should resolve the issue. We had the problem really bad in the OnDemand stuff.

0 Likes
ceee43

I've had the new Quantum TV service for about two weeks and I have serious lagging problems not only with th TV menus but with moving around other menus as well.

0 Likes