multi room dvr not on network
jimbojohnny

I have two dvr's, one in living room and one in bedroom, and until this past wednesday I could watch shows from either one on either one. Now I can only watch shows recorded on the bedroom dvr in the bedroom. I can still watch both sets of shows in the living room however on the list of dvrs it shows living room and unnamed dvr. even though in the bedroom the list says bedroom and unnamed. I refreshed several times and ran the troubleshooting diagnostic and I still have the problem.

0 Likes
Re: multi room dvr not on network
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

You said you ran diagnostics, but there are several ones in the CUSTOMER SUPPORT menu. Please make sure you run the AUTOFIX COMMON DVR ISSUES from the CUSTOMER SUPPORT > IN HOME AGENT menu. If you are still having troubles, please reboot the router and try again. Private message me if you need further help.

0 Likes
brucekh

I started having the exact same problem -- first noticed it yesterday.  I've rebooted both affected DVRs as well as the router -- no difference.  Same error message that another user reported (something like, "This DVR is not on your home network", appears on both DVRs).  I'll try the "auto-fix" when I get home tonight, but I'm not optimistic, given the reports from others on this forum.  I'm suspicious that Verizon changed something somewhere.  I'm located in Fairfax County, VA...

0 Likes
brucekh

Update:  I did the auto-fix with the "in-home agent" function on my main DVR.  Lo and behold, it seems to have fixed this problem.  I hope that it stays fixed!

0 Likes