new hd channels
DaBayer
many of the new hd channels don't work, saying that I am not subscribed to them.  Travel HD, FX HD, Fox News, etc all say that I am not subscribed, but MGM HD and others work fine.  Any ideas?
0 Likes
Re: new hd channels
Techman28
Master - Level 1

DaBayer

Having the HD Extremem Package will allow you to view all of these channels.

0 Likes
Cokeman
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi Techman28,

I am currently subscribed to everything (minus spanish) Verizon offers. HBO, MAX, Movies, Sports, and HD packages. Just wandering when I (in NJ) might see these additional channels added to our lineup. We recently just recieved many new HD channels that came with the realignment, just wandering when I might expect to see the channels that were mentioned by the previous poster. (i.e Fox News HD, FX HD, etc.)

0 Likes
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1
I would call the FSC 888-553-1555. It sounds like the HD content may not be turned on Verizon's end
0 Likes
Techman28
Master - Level 1
I would definately agree with Telcoguru. It does sound like the extereme HD package may not be on with your service please call Tech Support to verify everything.
0 Likes
Stew
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm not sure you are getting correct information from the rest of the group, DaBayer. It really depends on where you are. People in NTX and FL are presently missing about 15 channels and the three you've mentioned are in the mix of 15. So, my question to you would be, just where are you located?

0 Likes
Techman28
Master - Level 1

Stew

The Above information is correct NJ has the above channels with the Extreme HD. FL and NTX should receive new Channel Lineups and Content adds by tomorrow 10/15/08.

0 Likes
planotx

Hey techman --

I'm in Plano, TX and ordered the extreme package yesterday and was told the new channels would be on today, however, I'm still getting Not Subscribed.  Any suggestions?

Thx

0 Likes
Techman28
Master - Level 1
They were being implemented yesterday here in TX. I will find out what is going on as it should not say that you are not subscribed.
0 Likes
dbut82
I live in Coppell,TX and it appears we have a whole slew of new HD channels.  BUT the on screen guide is giving "NO PROGRAM DESCRIPTION" on EVERY channel (2 thru a zillion).  Also, on demand isn't working right now either.  Does this all have something to due with the new channel roll out?
0 Likes