new hd channels
buffalo4
the new hd channels were working last week and now some of them like foxhd say i am unsurscribed has something been turned off?
0 Likes
Re: new hd channels
matcarl
Master - Level 1
The new HD's are part of a new package called Extreme HD now. You will have to call Veriozn to subscribe to it.
0 Likes
Techman28
Master - Level 1
Matcarl is 100% correct what it seems has happened is customers are given 2-7 days to see if its something they want and if they do then they will need to purchase the Extreme HD package for $10 more per month. I will definately be paying the extra $10 for new channels
0 Likes
Stew
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've been a Verizon supporter for quite some time now and I've got to say that their austere lack of communication is wearing pretty thin. How can a "communications" company as large as Verizon keep all these little secrets to themselves???{please keep your posts courteous} I've had installers tell me things that I knew were so far off that I was too embarrassed to call them on it.

It would be nice if Verizon knew what they were selling and when it would become available. It would also be nice if we were given some sort of "heads-up" so we could be just slightly in tune to what Verizon is doing.

{edited}

Message Edited by Stew on 10-16-2008 02:43 AM
Message Edited by CharlotteS on 10-16-2008 09:47 AM
jamieva
Contributor - Level 1
I do agree with Stew as well.  The company's communication on packages, when channels are going to be added etc is really below what I would expect.  I really enjoy the product, I just wish they could upgrade how they communicate to customers.
0 Likes