Switch Account

new update this morning

new update this morning

Copper Contributor MacMDB
Copper Contributor
Message 1 of 6
(4,647 Views)
anyone else get a message this morning about a update being done.....I live in the Richmond, VA area and got that message when I turned on my box this morning....but don't see any real changes.....anyone else?
5 REPLIES 5
Gold Contributor III
Gold Contributor III
Message 2 of 6
(4,639 Views)
I got a "interactive menu" update about 2 days ago. But did not say what was updated. 
Copper Contributor wdbass99
Copper Contributor
Message 3 of 6
(4,624 Views)
same here, got an update message, but dont see any changes?
Silver Contributor I
Silver Contributor I
Message 4 of 6
(4,599 Views)

The update was a minor patch to fix some bugs in the 1.6 release in the richmond/hampton roads area in virginia(also all customers served out of those areas).  I believe it was supposed to fix a bug with spanish being set as the default language randomly and a bug with the optical audio out. 

TS

TheSanchez
Verizon Telecom
Verizon Content Management Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor MacMDB
Copper Contributor
Message 5 of 6
(4,579 Views)

Any chance this fixed the "unable to locate dvr hub" issue?

Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 6 of 6
(4,574 Views)

@MacMDB wrote:

Any chance this fixed the "unable to locate dvr hub" issue?

Nope.  That fix (along with the SD PQ fix) is still in testing.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.