“ no program information available“
Verizonuser0924

this problem occurs on all four set top boxes in the house. I have rebooted each set top box minimum of five times. I have replaced the back up battery. This problem has been happening for about a week and a half. The Verizon trouble code is IP00.

0 Likes
Re: “ no program information available“
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

The backup battery won’t do anything for the TV. It is only for phone backup in a power outage. 
If all four TVs have no program info it is probably your router that is the problem. Try rebooting your router. What are the lights on the router?

0 Likes
AcousticsExpert

philadelphia, pa same problem for about ten days. there were several firmware upgrades last ten days. sometimes no guide program info, sometimes no on demand. sometimes i lose my own scheduled programs. i rebooted router and set top box, does nit fix this problem

0 Likes
Pa2va

I rebooted the router...wahla...it worked. Thanks!!

0 Likes
LimaHouse

even with newly repeated issues before, received router that's now a white tower, we STILL have issues !!! no program availability .. .. ti's annoying.  you should at least provide a page on your website that allows customer to input their zip code and view channel line ups.. there's so much more problems with verizon that we personally have.. but start there. 

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes