no time info

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

no time info

Message 1 of 3
(1,476 Views)

Every few minutes we get on top of screen the following " No time Information" & the screen loses its sound - Help please

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
MVP MVP
MVP

Re: no time info

Message 2 of 3
(1,463 Views)

Hard to say what is going on given the limited information you've provided.  It would be helpful, for example, to know what equipment you're using.

I have seen the "no time info" message on a certain brand of TV.  On that brand, it is caused by a lack of signal.  Perhaps you have a loose cable.

If you want more help, please provide more details about your setup.

Good Luck.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
MVP MVP
MVP

Message 2 of 3
(1,464 Views)

Hard to say what is going on given the limited information you've provided.  It would be helpful, for example, to know what equipment you're using.

I have seen the "no time info" message on a certain brand of TV.  On that brand, it is caused by a lack of signal.  Perhaps you have a loose cable.

If you want more help, please provide more details about your setup.

Good Luck.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 3
(1,408 Views)

tks for the help at 71 yrs I am a bit baffled by things but this worked - loose cable.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.