on demand pixilation and sound dropouts.
iBlaineman

on demand pixilation and sound dropouts

I also get some pixilation while watching TV or DVR recordings but not as much.  I have had this issue since I have had FIOS. I call for support and they just reboot the router and cable boxes.  I have had the ONT replaced and the router replaced.  I have also bought new computers and laptop during this time.  Currently I have one fios router acting as a bridge.  I have apple TV, Panasonic BlueRay, Pioneer receiver and a laptop connected to the bridge. I have an imac and vonage box connected to main FIOS router.   I have 2 iphones, 3 ipads, and 1 android tablet connect wirelessly.  I of course am not using all these devices at once and mostly using the laptop and iphone/ipad and on demand at the same time.  I also have a hard time streaming using airplay either using the apple TV or the Pioneer receiver. I also have also connected a moca adapter and switch and all the problems remained the same.  I checked all my splitters and all are 5-1000mhz.  All splitters except one are 3.5db and that one is 7.5db.  I have also tried disconnecting all my devices and still the problems persisit.

What I can check or change to help resolve this problem.

Thanks

Blaine

0 Likes