on demand
Nanette2

Please assist - I am getting a VOD_132 error when I try to access on demand tv shows. It worked this morning and I did reboot. I have onl;y had fios for 2 weeks. what is the probelm?? Thanks  

0 Likes
Re: on demand
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Verizon support is in receipt of this issue. We will send you a PM to gather additional information.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

0 Likes
Re: on demand - VOD_132 Error
kurtv1

I am getting the same VOD_132 error message when trying to play an On Demand show.  I have never had this problem before.  do you know what the solution was?

0 Likes
Re: on demand
RachPatrick1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I dont see how a private mnessage (PM) helps anyone on these forums.  We've been on the phone with tech support for 45 minutes now and no one knows what VOD_132 is.  Please post resolutions or at least what the issue is

kurtv1

Just got off of the phone with Tech Supprort and Verizon modem/router and unplug my STB.  None of these things fixed the problem.  After looking in to the problme further, the tech advised that there could be an outage or similar problem so he had to open a ticket for another tech to take a look at the problem and gave me a fix ETA of tomorrow afternoon.

It doesn't appear that this is anything that is caused by or can be fixed locally by the customer.

0 Likes
kurtv1

Came home from work today and the VOD is working.  I have no idea what, if anything was done on the Verizon side.

0 Likes