Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.

order STB online?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

order STB online?

Message 1 of 4
(5,428 Views)
I've been trying to order an additional HD STB and I can't find out where to order it. 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Re: order STB online?

Message 3 of 4
(5,362 Views)
I have never been able to order online.  Instead what I have done is to order it via an online chat with Verizon.  This has many benefits.  1.  You have a record on the entire conversation and you can copy, paste and email it to yourself.  You also normally do not have to wait long at all to get an agent.  I have had great success ordering boxes and solving billing issues this way.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Message 2 of 4
(5,411 Views)
I would call them to avoid wasting time.
Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Message 3 of 4
(5,363 Views)
I have never been able to order online.  Instead what I have done is to order it via an online chat with Verizon.  This has many benefits.  1.  You have a record on the entire conversation and you can copy, paste and email it to yourself.  You also normally do not have to wait long at all to get an agent.  I have had great success ordering boxes and solving billing issues this way.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 4
(5,338 Views)
ok thanks, I thought it was just something wrong with my account. I'll try ordering via online chat, every time I've called I'm on hold forever and just hang up. 
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.