order STB online?
drgonzo
Enthusiast - Level 1
I've been trying to order an additional HD STB and I can't find out where to order it. 
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: order STB online?
robgettier
Enthusiast - Level 3
I have never been able to order online.  Instead what I have done is to order it via an online chat with Verizon.  This has many benefits.  1.  You have a record on the entire conversation and you can copy, paste and email it to yourself.  You also normally do not have to wait long at all to get an agent.  I have had great success ordering boxes and solving billing issues this way.

View solution in original post

SQUIDWARD360
Enthusiast - Level 2
I would call them to avoid wasting time.
0 Likes
robgettier
Enthusiast - Level 3
I have never been able to order online.  Instead what I have done is to order it via an online chat with Verizon.  This has many benefits.  1.  You have a record on the entire conversation and you can copy, paste and email it to yourself.  You also normally do not have to wait long at all to get an agent.  I have had great success ordering boxes and solving billing issues this way.
drgonzo
Enthusiast - Level 1
ok thanks, I thought it was just something wrong with my account. I'll try ordering via online chat, every time I've called I'm on hold forever and just hang up. 
0 Likes