Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.

ordered movie by mistake

avemaria92
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

ordered movie by mistake

Message 1 of 2
(8,848 Views)

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the right place as this company is the most frustrating to navigate a problem.  My 6 year old accidentally purchased a movie.  I just got the email that it was purchased.  How do I go about having it removed as I don't want to 'own' the movie.  The people on your chat service aren't helpful at all.  I've been with Verizon since they became Verizon and i'ver never had such a mistake before..  How do I go about getting it taken off my account and the charge reversed?  again, this is not a rental.. I could see that not being reversed but this is a movie 'purchase' for $21.99.  I don't want the movie.  I've since locked my account so no purchases can be made so it won't be a problem again.  I get the feeling they're going to take the money and say too bad.  I really hope this isn't the case with longtime customers who have contracts about to be up for renew again soon.

Thank you,

Joseph

1 REPLY 1
CRobGauth
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: ordered movie by mistake

Message 2 of 2
(8,790 Views)

Try calling customer service.

You might get a one time refund on this.

BTW, this is mainly a peer to peer support forum.
So for issues such as this you need to contact custoemr service/billing.

And it sounds like a phone call vs chat.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title