parts of guide cut off
efaust

I noticed while browsing some channels the other day that the guide is cut off, on the bottom of my display. I have a panasonic 42 inch plasma and am wondering if it has something to do with the resolution settings. I know that my display renders 720p in 1280X720 and not in 1366X768. I have my HDDVR set to display everything at 1080i.

I had comcast before FIOS and did not have this problem. Of course, their guide looked like it had been designed by someone in kindergarten with some free time between naps, so I guess it's possible that there was so much less information being presented that I would have never noticed the missing portions of the image.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
efaust

0 Likes
Re: parts of guide cut off
matcarl
Master - Level 1
The last channel on the bottom is half cut off, but when you press the page down button, that channel becomes the first one at the top, so you can read it then.
Message Edited by matcarl on 12-22-2008 08:08 AM
0 Likes
efaust

When I look at it, it's not the whole channel listing that's cut off, but only a portion of the last channel. When I'm viewing info about any program, even the text of the description is cut off as well. I'm wondering how much of actual image I'm losing when viewing shows in general.

-efaust

0 Likes
matcarl
Master - Level 1
I know it's not the whole channel, I said half of it is cut off. Your TV picture is fine, it's only the guide that's like that. Also like I said, if you press Page Down you will see that channel at the top of the next page to read it in full.
0 Likes