Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
the philips remote does not respond properly to pressing "tv" and "ok". that should cause it to enter programming mode and flash lights to prove it. these two different remotes refuse to do that despite installing new batteries. help! cant program it to new tv
When you press tv and ok does anything happen? If you just press the tv button by itself does it light up?
Frank Verizon Telecom Fiber Solution Center
Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.
this may sound goofy but it has worked for me. When you go to bed tonight, take the batteries out of the remote and let it set overnight. Tomorrow put the batteries back in and try programming.
I dont know why this works, but each time I need to change batteries, this is what I have to do, otherwise the remote refuses to enter programming mode. On one of my remotes anyway. The others work fine but that one wont do it unless I leave the batteries out overnight. And it works. lol