picture and sound constantly breaking up
F15Eagle

Almost all the time when watching on demand movies or programs, the picture and sound constantly break up

0 Likes
Re: picture and sound constantly breaking up
Hubo_VZ
Contributor - Level 2

Hi F15Eagle,

I'm sorry that you're experiencing trouble while watching Video on Demand.  Here are a few things that may help out your situation.  First, reset your set-top box, this can be achieved in one of two ways.  You can unplug the power cord for 30 seconds and plug it back in or if the power cord is hard to get a hold of, hit menu on the FiOS remote, go down to "Customer Support", then go to "In-Home Agent" then "Reboot Set-top Box". While your set-top box is resetting, head over to your FiOS internet router and power that down for 30 seconds then power it back on.  Once both devices have been reset, try your Video on Demand again.  If you are still having trouble try removing the coax cable from the back of the set-top box where it says "RF In" or "FiOS TV In" for 30 seconds and place it back in.  If these tips do not help you out please PM me and I'll be glad to look into the issue further with you.

--James

AlS5

This may be off topic, but I can't figure out how to send questions to Verizon tech support.  I have Verizon FIOS with landline telephone and wireless internet connection.  My router is ActionTec.

The problem I have is that I lilve across the street from a radio station with transmitting towers.  Everything used to work fine, but, starting about 2 months ago, between about 10 am and 3 pm every day, my TV picture breaks up.  (The breakup is only on my 32-inch LG digital TV; the picture on my 19-inch analog TV continues to work fine.)  Also, I very frequently lose my wireless connection to m ytablet PC, although not to my desktop PC. The radio station engineer says nothing has changed.  Have you ever heard of such a problem before?  (I followed you instructions below, but they did not help.)

0 Likes
Hubo_VZ
Contributor - Level 2

Hey AIS5,

I've sent you a PM with a link so we can get your account information.  Once we have that we can take a closer look to your issue.  I look forward to working with you.

0 Likes