picture goes blank repeatedly and can't get guide to remember the option of subscribed channels
humarock1150
Enthusiast - Level 3

Since setting up my multi room DVR, the dvr box itself, while watching tv, will repeatedly go to black then come back.  I have it hooked up with an HDMI cord at this time.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Also, prior to the DVR box being hooked up, I had the subscribed channels in the options on the guide remembered, now it won't remember it.  Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Re: picture goes blank repeatedly and can't get guide to remember the option of subscribed channels
Hubrisnxs
Legend

For favorites to stick you have to have two things enabled.

Menu>settings>television>modes = enable

Menu>settings>television>last guide state=Enable

and now favorites should stick  

0 Likes
Re: picture goes blank repeatedly and can't get guide to remember the option of subscribed channels
humarock1150
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank you for that reply....

I also changed out to component cables and that seemed to address the pic going blank situation.  Must be something with HDMI cables?  I know that on my other service, using HDMI cables seemed to utilize more 'signal' therefore dragging signal strength from other television sets, hence the power booster I needed to adapt in to the set up and place just right in order for all to work.....

But this seemed to do the trick.

0 Likes