(865 Views)

poor quality on chaneel 514 Univison pixelation, freezing, no voice

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I
Message 2 of 4
(829 Views)

I too have been having picture quality issues as well. It is not just one channel but various channels. Seems like it is worse on the sports channels. The issue was so bad a few weeks ago I had to shut the hockey game I was watching because it was giving me a headache watching the scrambled picture. The only issue I had with the audio was the picture and audio did not sync due to the pixilation issue. 

Contributor
Contributor
Message 3 of 4
(824 Views)

I too get poor quality picture w/freezing, pixelating and no voice.  This occurs constantly on 495. Initially it looks fine, but just gets progressively worse.  Rebooting doesn't help.

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 4 of 4
(813 Views)

Does it happen on all boxes?

Have you tried checking coax connections?

Start at ont and check all connections for tightness?

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.