problem with tv shows recorded on my DVR, the ending of shows are getting cut off
viclebeard

I program my dvr online, and I can't find a way to add time to the end of shows there, I know that by using the remote control you can modify the start and end time of every recording in advance. Is this option available somewhere online that I haven't seen, if not, why not? It seems tedious to set up the schedule online and then adjust it with the remote. I could record the programs immediately following each show I'm recording but that takes up alot more room. Is anyone else having similar issues, any other suggestions? Thx in advance for any help, Vickie.

0 Likes
Re: problem with tv shows recorded on my DVR, the ending of shows are getting cut off
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Vickie I do apologize but there is no way to currently specify start and end times when programming online. That is a great idea though! This would be a perfect candidate for the Verizon Idea Exchange. Please search on the idea exchange and cast your vote. There may be another member who made the same suggestion. If not, please add a new idea so your fellow community members can comment and vote on your suggestion. http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-Idea-Exchange/ct-p/ideaexchange . The Verizon Idea Exchange is there for you to submit your ideas and suggestions to Verizon so that we can consider them as we innovate our products and services.

0 Likes
Re: problem with tv shows recorded on my DVR, the ending of shows are getting cut off
haviru
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi.  There is a workaround, though not very elegant.  Sports programs are notorious for this overrun.  Basewball in particulae and football.  When I program online for a live sports show which is scheduled to end at 11PM which they alsmost never do, I schedule the next half or full hour immediately following the schedled end of the show.  Awlward, yes but it works.  Hope this helps some.

Harry

buffy55

Ny DVR is cutting off the end of my recorded programs.  I have tried to extend time by 1-5 min, but this doesn't always work as there are shows starting to record with in that time.  I am using my remote to set recording.  It seems as if my DVR internal clock is off.  I have reset the DVR etc but this does not solve the problem.  It is very frustrating to watch a show and BAM it is over before you even know what happened.  Do I need another DVR?

0 Likes