pll

Any suggestions?

Thanks

2 REPLIES
Employee Employee
Employee
Message 2 of 3
(7,178 Views)

The box is stuck in an error loop. It should be cycling through those error messages in that order repeatedly. Try unscrewing the coax cord from both ends and unplugging power cord. Screw coax on both ends then plug in power cord. If that doesn't fix it, send me a private message so we can try sending some commands down to the box.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

Contributor Liltreasure33
Contributor
Message 3 of 3
(5,730 Views)

I am having the same issue and unplugging the coax, etc. didn't work. Can you help?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

My Fios App
Fios TV App
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios