"Bad gateway" issue (again!!!)

"Bad gateway" issue (again!!!)

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor Bill_Huntington
Contributor
Message 51 of 56
(1,135 Views)

Thanks, I did the chat thing using your suggestion, "reset the port mappings for remote DVR", and had the problem solved in minutes

Highlighted
Contributor paedz
Contributor
Message 52 of 56
(1,105 Views)

I also communicated with VZ over the online support chat and they were able to reset my mappings. both DVR's are now accessible from my phone & on the website. i'm a happy camper now Cat Tongue

Highlighted
Contributor BurkeVZfan
Contributor
Message 53 of 56
(1,034 Views)

I tried the Live Chat suggestion and not only did "reset the port mappings for remote DVR" not fix my problem, the agent somehow managed to remove my DVR from my account!

Since I'm at work now, I can't even tell what the status is. I am fearful.

Sigh...

Kory

Highlighted
Contributor GaryBe
Contributor
Message 54 of 56
(938 Views)

I'm also getting the Bad Gateway message and can't access my DVR remotely.  

Highlighted
Copper Contributor haviru
Copper Contributor
Message 55 of 56
(918 Views)

I also was Bad Gateway, but only on Favorites 1 and 2.  Total listings was OK.  Went to Online Chat a few moments ago with the problem.  Agent Abbrahim (SP?) remapped the ports in less than 30 seconds.  Note however I was logged in Vz.com rather than Vz.net, the latter being where such is managed.

Contributor rtplus
Contributor
Message 56 of 56
(701 Views)

I'm having same problem with DVR not responding to Fios Centeral site so I can see what's on my DVR oe set a recording from my PC. How do I get sysstem re-mapped?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.