Re: "Bad gateway" issue (again!!!)
Bill_Huntington

Thanks, I did the chat thing using your suggestion, "reset the port mappings for remote DVR", and had the problem solved in minutes

0 Likes
paedz

I also communicated with VZ over the online support chat and they were able to reset my mappings. both DVR's are now accessible from my phone & on the website. i'm a happy camper now Cat Tongue

0 Likes
BurkeVZfan

I tried the Live Chat suggestion and not only did "reset the port mappings for remote DVR" not fix my problem, the agent somehow managed to remove my DVR from my account!

Since I'm at work now, I can't even tell what the status is. I am fearful.

Sigh...

Kory

0 Likes
GaryBe1

I'm also getting the Bad Gateway message and can't access my DVR remotely.  

0 Likes
haviru
Enthusiast - Level 3

I also was Bad Gateway, but only on Favorites 1 and 2.  Total listings was OK.  Went to Online Chat a few moments ago with the problem.  Agent Abbrahim (SP?) remapped the ports in less than 30 seconds.  Note however I was logged in Vz.com rather than Vz.net, the latter being where such is managed.

0 Likes
rtplus

I'm having same problem with DVR not responding to Fios Centeral site so I can see what's on my DVR oe set a recording from my PC. How do I get sysstem re-mapped?

0 Likes
Lenna19

Same problem - can you help?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over nine years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes