"Change My Date" button error on website
newcustomer913

Hi, I have wanted to take advantage of your "Change My Date" [installation date] feature. When I click it, a page begins to load, then I get an error pop up stating: "Well this was embarassing, there was an error processing your request, and your installation date has not been changed. Please try again in a little bit or call us at 1-888-649-9500."

Initially, I assumed it wasn't working properly due to some sort of confirmation that would need to be performed as a new customer.  However, it has now been several days. I called the number and the customer service rep was helpful in stating that she would check again for available dates for me tomorrow. I was then sent to the E center.  First, she recommended trying a different browser, which I have tried chrome, mozilla, and safari; all give the same error message. She then said it could take up to 30 days to fix this issue and I should call customer service. It's already been several days, and I have 9 days left. Obviously, 30 days from now will not do me any good.

I was excited about how fast and easy it would be to check a website for availability.  This would certainly be much better than the 23 mins I spent on the phone today, which is not a realistic option for checking availability even once per day.

I will try to attach a photo if needed.  Please help me fix this issue.  Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: "Change My Date" button error on website
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi newcustomer913,

Sorry you are having difficulty changing your installation date online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes