Switch Account

"Decades" station keeps appearing on WBZ/CBS Boston

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I

"Decades" station keeps appearing on WBZ/CBS Boston

Message 1 of 3
(931 Views)

"Decades" station keeps appearing on WBZ/CBS Boston usually when changing from commercial to program??

Picture is also very jumpy on WBZ, cbsboston

Channel 4

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: "Decades" station keeps appearing on WBZ/CBS Boston

Message 2 of 3
(911 Views)

I am having the same issue. I just spent almost two hours on live chat where the person just turned my set box on and off about 4 times and then reset all my tv setting and then told me the issue might be with my DVR.  I tried telling the person that I didn't think so, and I just wanted to report this issue but I don't think they understood the issue.  I wish I checked here first to see if there was anyone experiencing the same issue!

Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: "Decades" station keeps appearing on WBZ/CBS Boston

Message 3 of 3
(889 Views)

If it is when commercials are airing, that is probably a local channelissue not Verizon.

They don't control what is shown.

They just pass along what they are given.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.