Switch Account

"Just for You" or whatever it's called...

Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

"Just for You" or whatever it's called...

Message 1 of 3
(1,054 Views)

Hello all, is there a setting I can change so my box doesn't try and up-sell me every day when I turn it on?

I understand why it does it, but there has got to be an opt out somewhere...it takes a minute to cancel and back out of it which gets annoying. Esp as I will NEVER buy anything it's trying to sell me.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II

Re: "Just for You" or whatever it's called...

Message 2 of 3
(1,024 Views)

@britishrich wrote:

Hello all, is there a setting I can change so my box doesn't try and up-sell me every day when I turn it on?

I understand why it does it, but there has got to be an opt out somewhere...it takes a minute to cancel and back out of it which gets annoying. Esp as I will NEVER buy anything it's trying to sell me.

Thanks.

Go to Menu > Settings > Notifications > Promotions and select Disable and hit the OK button. Do the same thing for the Pop up alerts and Recommendations.

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I

Re: "Just for You" or whatever it's called...

Message 3 of 3
(916 Views)

@roaddogg wrote:

Go to Menu > Settings > Notifications > Promotions and select Disable and hit the OK button. Do the same thing for the Pop up alerts and Recommendations.

Thanks! For some reason whenever I hit the Guide button I was getting "Just for you" flashing for a second or two, followed by nothing. Hopefully now when I hit Guide I'll actually get it right away!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.