"Just one customer"
CamilleK1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been a customer for 5 years. I waited for 5 hours today for two TV outlets to be installed.

It took me a week to find someone to take my order.  The sales dept said they didn't take those orders that tech support did.  Tech support said they didn't take those orders - sales did.  I waited another couple of days and called back.  Someone took my order. 

Today, i took off from work and waited for 5 hours. No one every showed up.  I called at 5:15 and was put on hold for 45 minutes.  TASHA answered and when she found out that there was a problem hung up on me. I called back and talked to ENRIQUE in new sales.  When I told him of my exasperation, he told me he couldn't do anything about me being a dissatisfied customer. In fact, when I asked him what he thought the impact would be of Verizon losing customers, his direct quote was: "I don't think it would affect me at all - you are just one customer".  He suggested I talk to the Disconnect team if I wanted to cancel service. 

I am putting it out to you guys - do you think I should cancel? I pay over $215/month for FIOS TV, Internet and landline service. Just ordered a multi-room DVR which is sitting unused because no one has installed new outlets (I already have a TV and DVR installed for the existing room).

I am leaning towards going somewhere else.  I am stunned that Verizon has sunk to hiring this level of customer service.  But hey, I am just one customer....

Re: "Just one customer"
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: "Just one customer"
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi CamilleK,

We'll be closing your private case thread since we have yet to hear back from you. If you still require assistance, please reply here and we'll reopen your case.

Thank you,

Art

0 Likes