Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.

"Press FIOS TV to Shop"

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

"Press FIOS TV to Shop"

Message 1 of 3
(620 Views)

All of a sudden I'm getting a pop-up on my screen that says "Press FIOS TV to Shop"

How do I turn this off, very annoying. Sorry if already posted but I couldn't find it. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: "Press FIOS TV to Shop"

Message 2 of 3
(596 Views)

Hello TOSK,

You can disable alerts by going to Menu > Settings > PopUp Alerts to change the options. There are a few different options for you to choose from.

Thank you,

Mike_VZ
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms of Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: "Press FIOS TV to Shop"

Message 3 of 3
(573 Views)

Seems to me something must have reset or changed recently. I had a similar problem with a different pop-up about a year ago. I didn’t remember what I did to stop it but don’t think it was called Pop-up alerts, something like “interactive” something or another

Thanks for the help

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.