"Record with Options / Modify" does not work.
mcgilh1
I am a customer on the South Shore of Boston. I was very happy when our upgrade gave us the ability to record with options. But when I try to modify a recording, the link doesn't work. Quite often I will want to record a series when it is shown in a non-prime-time listing. But, of course, the message will tell me it can not record because I have it set to "First Run Only". It would be great if I could modify that setting at the point of Recording, but this function isn't working. Is this happening all over the country, or just in my area, or just to little ole me?
0 Likes
Re: "Record with Options / Modify" does not work.
Keyboards
Master - Level 3
Have you gone into the DVR menu and series recordings, selected the series you want to modify and then make the changes?  I do this all the time for both extending recording time (especially for live sporting events) and for recording series that aren't first run or show at different times on the same network (like Formula 1 races, practice, and qualifying - can be anywhere from midnight to 2 PM depending on where in the world the race is).
0 Likes
Re: "Record with Options / Modify" does not work.
mcgilh1

Yes, I do that all the time. that means once I've recorded a series, I need to back out of record series, click DVR button, select modify series, scroll down to the appropriate series, click on it, scroll up to "first run only", hit drop down bar and change it.

That is too many steps. The purpose of "record with options" should allow us to bypass all that, and get straight to Modify Series, but when I click on Modify series in record with options, it doesn't take me anywhere.

0 Likes