"Search" NOT working?
Jeff1512
Enthusiast - Level 3

Anyone else notice that if you bring up the guide, then left arrow over and select "search" (to search for a show, etc..) that none of the letters are selectable...???  You can arrow down to them, but when you press select, nothing happens.....

0 Likes
Re: "Search" NOT working?
nb1234

@Jeff1512 wrote:

Anyone else notice that if you bring up the guide, then left arrow over and select "search" (to search for a show, etc..) that none of the letters are selectable...???  You can arrow down to them, but when you press select, nothing happens.....

I noticed the same problem last night but it is working properly tonight.

0 Likes
Suzanne7777
Contributor - Level 1

I've had problems with Search also.  If I go to Menu, Search, everything freezes, turns black, then the only way I can a normal picture back is to reboot.

I'm getting sick of rebooting this box several times a week.  It takes forever to come back up.

0 Likes
watice
Enthusiast - Level 3

"this box" is referring to which model STB exactly?

The search was down a few weeks ago overnight, but was restored the next day. Maybe IMG testing, or an outage? I just wish the home agent callback-during-outage feature actually worked. 

0 Likes
Suzanne7777
Contributor - Level 1

The box is a 7216.  We've been having to reboot a couple of times a week for one thing or another.  Sometimes the sound stops working and then each channel tells me it is not available at this time and to call some phone number.  Reboot and it is fine.  It's like a computer that constantly having issues and needing to be rebooted, but my computer works fine.  The other morning it wouldn't show a picture--just black.  Reboot and fine.  I don't know if it is firmware, software or what, but it is ridiculous and it sucks.

0 Likes