Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

"Unable to Locate Hub..."

Crash
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

"Unable to Locate Hub..."

Message 1 of 6
(4,403 Views)
Is anyone else still getting this pop up while trying to watch a recorded program on dvr?  I have repeatedly complained and the only explanation I got was a 'software issue'.  The box has been reset at least twice, I have unplugged and rebooted--nothing works.  I have had Fios TV a little over a month now, and am not at all happy with it.
5 REPLIES 5
vinnyv07
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Re: "Unable to Locate Hub..."

Message 2 of 6
(4,263 Views)
Take a look in this forum for the thread "Unable to locate hub" and "DVR working perfectly?" Both are full of people that are complaining about this nag. I have called Verizon about this issue and they make it sound like they have never heard of it before. But, read the 2 that I have mentioned.
smarano
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 6
(1,193 Views)

I am having this same problem, I get a few minutes of my favorite recording, and this message appears, then cuts off the program, hate it! Anybody find a solution?

brado
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 6
(1,135 Views)

This just started happening to me in the last two weeks (week of November 6, 2011). None of the so-called solutions or updates found in the other threads discussing this issue work to solve this problem.

Very frustrated with this!

UKinTX
Contributor
Contributor

Message 5 of 6
(1,045 Views)

Is there a solution to this problem????  Although an agent suggested rebooting everything - that did not solve my problem!!

Crash
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 6 of 6
(1,040 Views)

I had this problem 3 years ago and never got it fixed.  Rebooting doesn't work and a verizon phone tech tried different fixes, but none of those worked either.  I ended up just getting rid of it and getting another set top box.  I'm paying more a month, but at least I don't have that annoying pop up anymore.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.