"Upcoming Shows" function EVERYWHERE
777twist
Enthusiast - Level 1

I WOULD LOVE to see the "Upcoming Shows" function (that you get when pressing info in the Guide section) put everywhere a show is listed.  Mainly i'm talking about the DVR section.

I hate when I record a show, but I may need to delete it for whatever reason, but I want to check and see if the show is playing again (before I delete it) and to do that, I have to go out to the guide or go to search.  But it would be soooo much easier and efficient if I could just press INFO while I'm on the show (in the DVR section) and see if there are more shows coming up in the guide.

This is probably my most wanted feature...

0 Likes
Re: "Upcoming Shows" function EVERYWHERE
Rebalol
Contributor - Level 1

Yeah, that's my biggest complaint, too.  It was a feature I had on my Directv which is TIVO based.  You have  a few options...buy a TIVO and get this along with many other features or do what I do...

go to another website (besides verizons) I use TIVO or directv -- you can use their tv listings for free (tivo's is easier becasue you can plug in FIOS as your current tv provider and it will give you the right channel line up) and then you can find out the information you need.

The other option i use is find the show you are canceling in the guide listings -- i find that easier than the search function...although I've found that even though there may be more upcoming showings they don't always show up.

Overall the FIOS service is horribly outdated and ridiculously labor intensive when it comes to the dvr and customer convenience!

0 Likes
Re: "Upcoming Shows" function EVERYWHERE
777twist
Enthusiast - Level 1

Not sure what you mean by all of this...  this sounds a lot more complicated than going to "search."  But maybe I'm just not understanding your method.

0 Likes