Switch Account

recording all games for one sports team

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

recording all games for one sports team

Message 1 of 1
(488 Views)

It would be great to set up a season pass for all the games of one sports team. So far I have not been able to figure out how to do so with a FIOS DVR.  I searched and all the posts that come up are from 2008-2009 when folks asked for this capability. Four years ago the response indicated this is not possible (with some folks suggesting to buy a Tivo). Is it possible now, or is the answer still "buy a Tivo"?

I can't seem to make it work. For example if I search for a team name the program guide starts with "college basketball: Team X visiting Team Y". The DVR software seems to key off "college basketball" and not the team name so I end up with a recording of every college basketball game from every team, and not a recording of the next 5 games for the team I care about.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.