In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
i am very upset , I do not understand why I have to pay for a new remote , just replace the one i have and take the old ones back, how dare your company charge me a fee for a replacement , this is not a proper, so unfair , i have paid over
$5000.00 in billing of three years , I need new remotes and should not have to pay for them.
I got remote replacement and NEVER a charge. I was told you get a free replacement. You are entitled 1 per year. If you lose more then one a year. Then they charge you.
Was this a one time thing like me? Well mine just stopped working. They did not want the old one back either.
I can't believe it either. I've been a loyal paying customer since Vios was available in my area. I'm charged over $200/month for my services but in order to use the box that I'm already being charged for, I have to pay an additional $15 if the remote stops working. I'm considering switching to cable or dish for a little while then switching back. That way, not only would I get a free remote when I return to Verizon, I would also get discounted services. If I switch to cable right now, they're offering TV/Phone/Internet with free HBO for 2 years for only $90 and get a $300 prepaid Visa. Remind me why I'm with Verizon again!